Terms of Service
Conditions and Notices
Welcome to the Mirra Healthcare LLC website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist persons in gathering and sharing health information, posting opinions of health related issues, engaging in interactive health forums, posting recommendations and tips, and posting photos and videos and for no other purpose. The terms "we", "us", "our", "Mirra Healthcare LLC" refer to Access Health Care, LLC, a Florida limited liability company and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries. The term "you" refers to the person visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all of the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement, just as if you had signed this agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement without notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
We welcome people to become members
Mirra Healthcare LLC welcomes members to describe their health experiences, upload content and share their health experiences through our chat rooms, discussion forums, and e-mail accounts. We believe that a way to maintain our quality membership is to keep our members informed about the policies of Mirra Healthcare LLC.
We value freedom of expression but we do not guarantee free speech
Mirra Healthcare LLC values freedom of expression on our site but we do not guarantee the right to free speech. We believe our community will thrive when there is freedom to present what you want, but not at the expense of others. Mirra Health Care LLC reserves the right to control the access and use of its website in any way it chooses in its sole discretion. Mirra Healthcare LLC reserves the right to delete or modify or otherwise use in any way any content you post on its site in its sole discretion.
Use of the website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you represent and warrant that (i)all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) if you have an Mirra Health Care LLC account, you will safeguard your account information and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you, (iii) you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to the Website, and (iiii) you understand and agree that none of the information you supply on this Website is private regardless of what manner you use to interact with the Website. Mirra Healthcare LLC does not permit persons under the age of 13 to use this Website and does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Child online protection act notifications
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d), as amended, Mirra Healthcare LLC hereby notifies you that parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering Services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at the Electronic Frontier Foundation website, located at:
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material of any nature), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- (i) Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- (ii) Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our written permission;
- (iii) Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- (iv) Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our opinion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (v) Deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our written permission;
- (vi) "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- (vii) Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Mirra Healthcare LLC in connection with the Website or the services;
- (viii) Resell, redistribute, broadcast, transfer or use the information or content in a searchable, machine-readable database;
Reviews, comments and use of other interactive areas
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any health information, questions, comments, photos, videos, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "Submissions"), you grant Mirra Health Care LLC and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to
- (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and
- (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submissions. You acknowledge that Mirra Healthcare LLC may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Mirra Healthcare LLC the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Mirra Healthcare LLC's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement.
- (c) You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that Submissions are not private and are not protected health information under any regulatory scheme.
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post health information or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site ("Interactive Areas"). If Mirra Healthcare LLC provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site any of the following:
- a. Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, videos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent (including nudity or the suggestion of nudity), lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- b. Comments containing harassing or offensive language, including sexual references, sexual nicknames, racial slurs or rude or deliberately offensive comments or engage in disruptive activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling (repeating the same message over and over);
- c. Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense (in particular but not limited to: hacking, cracking, phishing or phreaking), violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ or any health related agency; d. Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; including "WAREZ" (copyrighted software that is distributed illegally) and "mp3" files;
- d. Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents or falsely states your affiliation with a person or entity, including but not limited to Mirra Healthcare LLC; f. Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations; g. Solicitation for other users to join, become members of, or contribute money to any online service or other organization, advocate or attempt to get users to join in legal or illegal schemes or plan or participate in scams involving other users;
- e. Commentary of a purely political or religious nature or designed to further ones political or religious view over another or to suppress another person's religious or political views;
- f. Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- g. Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- h. Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted;
- i. Content that purports or implies that you have licenses, certificates, education, skills or experience that is materially greater than that you actually possess; or
- j. Content or links to content that, in the sole discretion of Mirra Healthcare LLC,
- Violates the previous subsections herein,
- Is objectionable,
- Which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or
- Which may expose Mirra Healthcare LLC or its affiliates or its users to the risk of any harm or liability of any type.
Mirra Healthcare LLC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Mirra Healthcare LLC liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Mirra Healthcare LLC is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although Mirra Healthcare LLC has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Mirra Healthcare LLC reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to modify, remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including but not limited to rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that
- You do not require attribution in any form or that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto;
- You have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Mirra Healthcare LLC or its licensees, successors and assigns in any media, form or venue;
- You forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and
- you forever release Mirra Healthcare LLC, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Mirra Healthcare LLC by virtue of any such moral rights.
We require that our logo and the banner advertisements of our sponsors, if any, are displayed throughout the website and our Members do not share in any revenue which may be derived from such advertisements.
Mirra Healthcare LLC provides members with free web space for their Content. "Free Web Space," as defined by Mirra Healthcare LLC, is comprised of hypertext markup language (html) and associated files, intended solely for the audio/visual presentation of Content. The spirit of Free Web Space is specifically not intended as a storage facility for members' personal digital files. Using it as such is a violation of this User Agreement. Also please note that images are only saved for the purposes of display on Mirra Healthcare LLC, not for storage or other purposes. Members cannot assume that Mirra Healthcare LLC will preserve the specific content, or the quality or resolution of any picture uploaded to Mirra Healthcare LLC. Mirra Healthcare LLC may not allow certain individual image images to be uploaded by our members' if they are extremely large.
Email and Profile information
Mirra Healthcare LLC uses e-mail to inform you of the status of your Content, new membership benefits and features, to let you know of urgent problems on our site, and to present special members-only opportunities to buy products and services that are appropriate to the interests of our community. If you elect not to receive our e-mail messages by removing yourself from our mailing list, you forfeit ALL of your Mirra Healthcare LLC membership benefits including any and all free services that Mirra Healthcare LLC offers including, but not limited to, the Mirra Healthcare LLC content hosting service.
Investigation of complaints
We reserve the right to decide whether to monitor or investigate any complaints regarding any Content of Mirra Healthcare LLC members' pages, message-board postings, or any chat room statements and whether to take action if Mirra Healthcare LLC finds any violation of this User Agreement. Accordingly, you agree that Mirra Healthcare LLC will have the right to access your information at any time, without advance notice. In the case of any such complaint, Mirra Healthcare LLC reserves the right to remove the Content complained of while the Mirra Healthcare LLC member and the complaining party attempt to resolve their dispute. Mirra Healthcare LLC is the final arbiter of what IS and IS NOT allowed on our site. Further, Mirra Healthcare LLC reserves the right to modify or remove anything submitted to Mirra Healthcare LLC, and to cancel any membership, at any time for any reason without prior notice. Mirra Healthcare LLC is not obliged to maintain back-up copies of any material submitted or posted on our site.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement. We will investigate, review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY, AND SHOULD BE ASSUMED TO, INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. MIRRA HEALTH CARE LLC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, MIRRA Healthcare LLC COMPANIES) DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF ANY OTHER PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF FEATURES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.)
MIRRA Healthcare LLC COMPANIES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY MIRRA Healthcare LLC. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE MIRRA Healthcare LLC COMPANIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM MIRRA Healthcare LLC, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE MIRRA Healthcare LLC COMPANIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MIRRA Healthcare LLC COMPANIES, THEIR PARTNERS (ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHETHER RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OF ANY PERSON OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF MIRRA HEALTH CARE LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
This limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of Mirra Healthcare LLC and its corporate affiliates and parent companies.
- Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- Your use of this Website.
- Any material posted or otherwise provided by you that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy,
- Any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Services;
- Any non-compliance by you with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement; and
- Claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to this User Agreement arising from or related to your access and use of the Services, including the information obtained through the Services.
Links to third-party sites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Mirra Healthcare LLC. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) are free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on Mirra Healthcare LLC to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
Software available on this website
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the Website are presented solely to provide information regarding and to promote Mirra Health Care LLC's services, websites, partners and other products available in the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. The Mirra Healthcare LLC Websites are controlled and operated by Mirra Healthcare LLC from its offices in the state of Florida in the United States. Mirra Healthcare LLC makes no representation that materials on the Mirra Healthcare LLC Websites are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. You are prohibited from accessing or using the Website in any jurisdiction where such access or use is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to access the Mirra Healthcare LLC Website from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable. Software from the Mirra Healthcare LLC Websites is further subject to United States export controls. No software from the Mirra Healthcare LLC Websites may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported
- Into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or
- To anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By using the Mirra Healthcare LLC Websites, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Any software that is made available to download from the Mirra Health Care LLC Websites ("Software") is the copyrighted work of Mirra Health Care LLC, or Mirra Healthcare LLC Affiliates, or other third party software as identified. Your use of such Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies, or is included with, the Software ("License Agreement"). You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you first agree to the License Agreement terms. For any Software made available for download on this Website not accompanied by a License Agreement, we hereby grant to you, the user, a limited, personal, nontransferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using this Website in accordance with these terms and conditions and for no other purpose.
Please note that all Software, including, without limitation, all HTML, XML, Java code and Active X controls contained on this Website, is owned or licensed by Mirra Healthcare LLC, or its affiliates, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Website are copyrighted by Mirra Healthcare LLC with all rights reserved. Mirra Healthcare LLC is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Mirra Healthcare LLC. Mirra Healthcare LLC, and all other product or service names or slogans displayed on the Site are registered and/or common law trademarks of Mirra Healthcare LLC, LLC and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Mirra Healthcare LLC or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of the Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Mirra Healthcare LLC and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Mirra Healthcare LLC. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Mirra Healthcare LLC. If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, please let us know by e-mailing us email@example.com. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at this email address.
This Website is operated by a U.S. entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Florida, USA and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against Mirra Healthcare LLC, arising from or relating to the Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in the state of Florida. The U.N. Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded from any interpretation of this User Agreement. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and the Mirra Healthcare LLC Companies as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Mirra Healthcare LLC with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Mirra Healthcare LLC with respect to this Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, or data mentioned on this Website are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event.
The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience and reference purposes only, and shall not be used in construing or interpreting the scope or intent of this Agreement or any provision hereof.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Reviews & Testimonials
"In 2021, Ultimate Health Plans (UHP) partnered with Mirra Health Care (Mirra) to develop a software platform to support processing Claims, Customer Service, Eligibility, Enrollment, Premium Billing, Encounter Processing and a Provider Portal for our Medicare Advantage Plans. Mirra collaborated well with our operations and compliance teams to successfully design and implement a system that was innovative, efficient, and compliant with all Medicare and Florida Medicaid guidelines and requirements all within the scope of our required timeline. We greatly benefitted from the Mirra Project Management Team’s regular communication with Stakeholders through monthly meetings and recurring weekly breakout-focused calls, which were geared towards troubleshooting and goal alignment. Mirra was able to quickly maneuver and adapt their systems to our needs, resulting in successful implementation and go-live. Mirra continues to support our compliant operation and growth in the ever-changing healthcare industry rapidly and effectively updating their systems with new Medicare and Florida Medicaid rates and guidelines to ensure seamless compliance and efficiency. I have absolutely no reservation in recommending their systems to any Payer searching for improvement in their operational efficiency."
NANCY GAREAUCEO of Ultimate Health Plans